Friday, July 23, 2010

A Note to Sally Asumen Agnes

A Note to Sally Asumen Agnes

Sally, I really enjoy reading the "writings on your wall." You have the gift of introspection and the talent to express and share them with friends and strangers alike. It is an attribute that reminds me of me when I was younger, say, high school and college. Except that I did not have the talent or the vehicle to share them with others.

Based on your association with a Gigaquit background, I'm certain, beyond the shadow of any doubt that we are blood relatives. You even have some facial resemblance to some of my many nieces; and I have more than a few of them. I want to let you know that I'm so pleased and proud to share a surname with you.

Keep those brain cells stimulated. And if there ever is any time that you feel the need for a sounding board for any of your ideas, doubts and questionings, I'd consider it an honor and privilege if you send them my way every once in a while.

I wish that one very nice day, I'll have the chance to meet you in person. Meanwhile, may the winds of fortune be always at your back. Live long and prosper in whatever endeavors you choose to undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment